For any men, the worse nightmare would be to know that you have been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. It can literally rip their world apart, but if you have been that unfortunate to have been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, do not lose hope, as medical science has progressed and there is a cure for this problem.
In the event of erectile dysfunction, your male organ may not respond during any relation; if you are having this problem, or
Erectile Dysfunction Signs & Symptoms
Difficulty in Achieving An Erection
The most common symptom to look out for is the inability to get
Non Sustainability of Erection
Most people may get the erection with the desire but that will not continue for a longer period of time. In most cases, the ED or Erectile Dysfunction has been associated with stress, anxiety, hormonal malfunction or muscle tone or due to medication. It may happen that upon taking the psychological medicines like anti-depressants or medicines for schizophrenia or depression, for a specific time period, the orgasm and desire to have love may wither off. But once the person is stopping the use of such medicines, the normal health is restored.
In this case, the ejaculation may happen well before the climax; thus, ruining the desire to have relationship with the partner.
In case, if mature or explicit content content is not turning you on; or, you are not driven by the passion to have
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — a condition in which the blood pressure increases along with high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco usage
- Peyronie’s disease — A scar tissue development inside the penis
- Alcoholism or Substance Abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries to the pelvic area or spinal cord
How ED is Diagnosed?
In the process, the medical practitioner may examine the private parts physically by touching and examining the sensation
Blood test maybe done for figuring out signs of heart disease, diabetes, low testosterone or other specific health conditions
What is the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction?
To treat erectile dysfunction, here are a few options to explore;
- Panax Ginseng: It is a natural Viagra. You can eat this herb in raw form to boost the flow of blood to your penis.
- Rhodiola Rosea: By taking this herb, the energy levels will improve and fatigue reduced; thus, promoting a collaborated intercourse with your partner.
Erectile Dysfunction Medicine
Now, it may be a challenge for others to get these herbs if they are living in the cities. Thus, you can try these ED medicines: